• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Crashing at Vendors (1 Viewer)

fishman7

RedCents
Just today, for some reason, I'm crashing at any vendor (with MQ2 running) as soon as I click on an item. Anybody else having this problem?
Any idea what might be causing it?
Thanks.

I tried to do the bake mac in abysmal sea and I kept CTD. This used to be the only mac that I didn't CTD on. Now for unknown reasons it won't work for me either. (( It clicks open the various containers I have, gets to the last one (the portable spit) opens it up, then as it cliks the vendor lady, CTD. Everytime. (((

I wasn't running a mac .... but let's see if the new v6.0 takes care of it.
Oh ... I was using the speed hack at the time ... mebbe that was it. We'll see.

I wasn't running a mac .... but let's see if the new v6.0 takes care of it.
Oh ... I was using the speed hack at the time ... mebbe that was it. We'll see.

I've heard that MQ2SuperDuperReallyGhettoSpeed can be a bit buggy. If you like Speed, you can just use /speed which is included with the MQ2Pax plugin. I've never had trouble with that one yet.

Thanks JMO .... the speed I was using was part of the Pax plugin.
So far, no vendor crashes with the V6.0 and Unknown's offsets.
Thank you guys for all you do!

Crashing at Vendors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back