• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Crash! Crash! BOOM! (1 Viewer)

Hoecus

RedCents
91¢
Seems every day there is something wrong since that last patch, for me.

Now, today only, I am crashing out on one of my characters about once every fifteen minutes. That went on for 4 or 5 hours and I got frustrated and let one computer sit with the 2 buffers of the group and I played the other 2 that do a lot of animation. The computer with the 2 that were just shambotting booted them then a minute later said there was no internet connection. I'm wirelesss and my computer was still working but I never could make an internet connection on that computer again.

I continued to 3-box on my other computer and it was still a nightmare. Every 15 minutes one of the three accounts, at least, got booted. I decided to play an alt and only one char and see if , maybe, I was over-using my CPU or something. Nope... 15 minutes or less, I was kicked off again. Finally I cursed and gave up and quit. After I calmed down a bit I wrote you all this letter.

If you can think of something that may be wrong, I'd appreciate some input on how to repair my computer or the hardware he is bringing when he comes to my house.

Hoecus

Seems every day there is something wrong since that last patch, for me.

Now, today only, I am crashing out on one of my characters about once every fifteen minutes. That went on for 4 or 5 hours and I got frustrated and let one computer sit with the 2 buffers of the group and I played the other 2 that do a lot of animation. The computer with the 2 that were just shambotting booted them then a minute later said there was no internet connection. I'm wirelesss and my computer was still working but I never could make an internet connection on that computer again.

I continued to 3-box on my other computer and it was still a nightmare. Every 15 minutes one of the three accounts, at least, got booted. I decided to play an alt and only one char and see if , maybe, I was over-using my CPU or something. Nope... 15 minutes or less, I was kicked off again. Finally I cursed and gave up and quit. After I calmed down a bit I wrote you all this letter.

If you can think of something that may be wrong, I'd appreciate some input on how to repair my computer or the hardware he is bringing when he comes to my house.

Hoecus

MQ2trek has been causing disconnects. If you have that loaded unloaded and use mq2rwarp and mq2piggyzone

/plugin MQ2Trek Unload
/plugin MQ2Rwarp
/plugin MQ2PiggyZone

Crash! Crash! BOOM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back