• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Corpse Summoning (2 Viewers)

freeferli

RedCents
831¢
Is there a way to have my bots drag or summon corpses back to the camp?
For example if the puller dies while they are out?

I was thinking that a Necro could use their summon corpse with something like this

Heals1=Summon Corpse|0|rez

But that seems hacky and would only work if the necro is grouped with the puller.

Another option would be to have a Rogue or Invis char go and drag it back.

Right now I am doing the second one manually, I was just wondering if there was a good way to do it automatically?

I believe KA still has a puller/pullertank corpse grab built in. So if the puller runs into their own corpse while pulling they'll stop and drag it back to camp for a rez.

So if you're running a fellowship, you could turn on ClickBackToCamp in AFK section. When the puller dies, they'll wait the timer out (if no rez around) and then return to bind, then click their fellowship insignia and start over in camp. They won't auto-find their corpse, but should run into it eventually if you're pulling the same area.
INI:
[AFKTools]
AFKToolsOn=1
ClickBacktoCamp=1

Necro/SK summon corpse does require the target to be in-zone and nearby, so you'd still need the click back option. Maybe a condition that looks for group member corpses in zone or something.

Necro/SK summon corpse does require the target to be in-zone and nearby, so you'd still need the click back option. Maybe a condition that looks for group member corpses in zone or something.

I came here to say this. You'd need to have the character campfire back in, and then you'd have to do corpse detection -- which would be an every cycle kind of thing unless you tracked deaths (like core does). It's doable if you can get them to add it to the macro, but it's not something straightforward.

Question - Corpse Summoning

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
Back