• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Cool site for free stuff (1 Viewer)

Roidz

RedCents
If accepted I would like access to Redguides World of Warcraft section, please.

Well I am new to this and I would like to get started on the right foot :) , I have this pretty cool site my friend and I have been using for quite abit of time, it is a forum which you can get some free stuff which is very helpful in some situations. www.Giveit2me4free.com

Well I hope you like it and I hope i didnt break any major rules ( just read them soo dont know how i would) but I hope to meet you guys. :D

Looking nice, free stuff:o i vote YES if someone wants to vertify that this works:) Kinda nice to blow away some time, thanks for that site Roidz.

Well thanks for the feed back soo early, glad you like it, for some of the bigger files, games/movies/programs you may need Flashgot, but im sure you guys know that stuff. :D

awesome site, but i dont see how you just linking it to us would get you in for free. I mean, we could just google stuff o.0

antischooler19 said:
awesome site, but i dont see how you just linking it to us would get you in for free. I mean, we could just google stuff o.0

^^What he said^^

Cool site though, thanks for the info.

If all of the members appriciate it, could that not count as reason for access? I've seen members get in for less.....Roboz....

alucard said:
If all of the members appriciate it, could that not count as reason for access? I've seen members get in for less.....Roboz....

As far as i know we dont encourage software piracy.

I'll have to say not accepted for this one, but it is a cool site, moving it to General.

Cool site for free stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back