• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Conspiracy Theory (9/11/2001) (1 Viewer)

Canada is evil. Canadians have been plotting to take over the US for years.

So you are one of them, eh?

None o' us here's is, eh. So's quits horking our site, and take off hoser. O's and sends beer, eh.

Good God, I heard about this and am very happy you posted the link. Everyone needs to watch this.

"Fahrenheit 9/11" - Michael Moore (Movie)
"Hegemony or Survival : America's Quest for Global Dominance" - Noam Chomsky (Book)
"Blair's Wars" - John Kampfner (Book)

All very interesting (even though they should undoubtedly be taken with a pinch of salt...)

i have NEVER believed in a conspiracy dealing with 9/11...and I am an AVID supported of the Bush Administration...but I must truthfully say Chicken...this is a very very interesting video...and has lots of valid points...

It doesnt matter if its bush,clinton,democrat,republican, whatever....They are not for you or i anymore. Thats why we spend our first 4 months working for the goverment (taxes). And why there is so much coruption. When was our last good presidant anyway???

Like the guy in the video said if you actually look at what happened, common sense makes you wonder what did really happen...

blackobsidian said:
OK I think the topic needs to go back onto the matter in hand, not everyone's political ideologies...

WTH are you talking about...that video is ABOUT politcal ideologies...

The video is about a conspiracy theory. You of all people should know that the second people start telling others their political beliefs it slowly degenerates into an insult-match. Course it's your choice at the end of the day...

blackobsidian said:
The video is about a conspiracy theory. You of all people should know that the second people start telling others their political beliefs it slowly degenerates into an insult-match. Course it's your choice at the end of the day...

too true black..you'll have to excuse me at the moment...i'm pissed off with some problems that just recently popped up this morning...and as you can tell am in a bad mood...

i don't mind people talking about their political beliefs...but if you want to...start your own thread...(it'll probably get locked by the 5th post :mad: )...but you can if you would like to

like black said...keep this thread to the subject at hand...a particular movie about a conspiracy theory ;)

i tried telling my godfather like 1 yr ago that bush ordered 9/11 and he just happens to be... American, Supporter of Bush, Ex-Marine, so good that he was awarded one of the two of those thingies with a rock.. and 4 guys trying to stick a flag in it... tons of medals... so i had mad guts...

he laughed at me and said it was bullshit...
lol...

Do you really love apples? Or are you just looking around the room and saying you love apples?

Conspiracy Theory (9/11/2001)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back