• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Consistent crash messages/toons not connecting to EQBC (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,030¢
Hey all,

So I'm having issues with 3 specific toons. Every time I load them into the game, I get a crash message. If I click Retry, they load in fine, but they're then not connected to EQBC. I have to manually connect them. Some other plugins don't properly load on these toons. Anytime I zone with them, the crash message pops back up and I have to click Retry again.

Anyone experienced similar issues or able to help me figure out what may be happening with them? Thanks much.

Hey all,

So I'm having issues with 3 specific toons. Every time I load them into the game, I get a crash message. If I click Retry, they load in fine, but they're then not connected to EQBC. I have to manually connect them. Some other plugins don't properly load on these toons. Anytime I zone with them, the crash message pops back up and I have to click Retry again.

Anyone experienced similar issues or able to help me figure out what may be happening with them? Thanks much.
I had this too. Was corrupted mq2discord character files for me. Removed them and generated new ones worked for me.

Problem - Consistent crash messages/toons not connecting to EQBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back