• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Compare members in raid, task, expedition, ect (1 Viewer)

Fenix8452

RedCents
101¢
A long time ago I remember reading about either a macro or a plugin that could be used to compare people in the raid vs in the task or expedition and list those names. It basically could compare lists of people from virtually anything to anything else, and let the user know who is missing from what.

Since I've been known to run some raids, and its very frustrating to figure out sometimes who has left the raid but has not dropped task or whatever the case might be, I tried locating this again but I've had no luck. Does anyone else remember something along these lines or am I going crazy?

Compare members in raid, task, expedition, ect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back