• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Compaq Evo n600c/n610c interchangeable parts? (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Hey guys, need some help.

I own a Compaq Evo n600c, my battery has full charge but yet if I unplug the power cord it turns off. The local tech shop told me the board is bad where the battery is supposed to take over and I need a new motherboard.

So I notice alot of parts are interchangeable between the n600c and the n610c. Keyboard, body parts ect. So I bought a n610c on ebay missing keyboard, screen, memory, hd, cords, battery and some covers.

Now I know the hd I got will work, as well as the covers and the keyboard. I know I needed new memory, cause 600c is sdram, 610c is ddr. So I ordered my ram and Im waiting on this thing to show up.

What I dont know is if my LCD screen is inter-changeable with the 610.

Anyone hapen to know this? I have searched google and cant find anything anywhere on if the screens are interchangeable.

I'v had same situation on 1 of my laptops. Its the power on laptop. If you got a warrenty, send it in they will replace it. They kept telling me it was the battery so they sent me a new battery. Still didnt work. So I sent them the laptop and they replacement the entire thing.

Dont have a warranty, bought the laptop itself on ebay a year ago. I know all the other parts I have are inter-changeable. Just hoping the lcd screen is as well

Compaq Evo n600c/n610c interchangeable parts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back