• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - Collections not updating when done, alternative to petition! (1 Viewer)

covidgamer

RedCents
1,141¢
Some people, including myself, have an issue where they do not get updates on collections. It appears this applies to collections not finished from older xpacs (RoF thru RoS) that are then finished with collection dispenser. In this specific scenario, the collection updates and shows complete at the lowest level, but then the zone achievement will not fully update and will show you having 2 of 4 collections done or something, instead of showing all done.

Everyone that I know that has gotten this corrected has had to spend multiple hours sending pictures to GMs after lots of petitioning and being denied service (and I know of some people that have just let it go and dont have their trophy slots).
View attachment 30277
I hate the idea of petitioning and having to talk to GMs. So, using the sniny/reward utilities gathered up / created by Jande (Linky here to his post), to manually fix this. in the picture above, you see im done with beachcomber's booty and dropped detritus, but i dont have the island fragment done. so i resummoned all the clickies for beachcomber's booty and dropped detritus, and i kept clicking them over and over (it keeps telling me ive already collected them). eventually it collects them again and i get the achievements. its not fun, but its worked for 2/4 of the xpacs that didnt work for me. once i get more collection dispensers ill get all 4 done without talking to a gm!

hope it helps someone else. (well, i guess it would be best if no one else has this issue... but this is everquest!)

Tip - Collections not updating when done, alternative to petition!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back