• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Colekutz gets owned, armory-style (1 Viewer)

isobelle

RedCents
51¢
All of us are involved in playing warcrafts crusade. We have made sure the game may be played on all 4 of the computers at the houses. We have not placed warcrafts crusade on the bakery computer and it is not our plan to do so.

Although any of us may be playing warcrafts crusade we have made certain that our efforts remain unified as we all use the same elf of blood who is named Colekutz.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#search.xml?searchQuery=Colekutz&searchType=all

level 2, huh... IS THERE SOMETHING YOU AREN'T TELLING ME YOUNG MEN?!

This confuses us greatly as the game has told us a level has been reached of 7!

We have found a red place to click on this page which allowed us to report the error. We have done so.

Did some noobs accuse you having haxx?

no, but a lot of them got mad very mad anyway, saying it was totally cheap to charge. i think if i'd kept winning they'd probably have blamed on the cheap attack button, saying i could only heroic strike from now on.

no, but a lot of them got mad very mad anyway, saying it was totally cheap to charge. i think if i'd kept winning they'd probably have blamed on the cheap attack button, saying i could only heroic strike from now on.

As long as you beat someone, it's foul play. Unless the person you beat has at least half a mind.

Colekutz gets owned, armory-style

Users who are viewing this thread

Back