• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Clickie hotkey... (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Ok I searched for a fix to my problem, I just cant get this to work.

I want to make a hotkey for my cleric to swap out his arms for the blazing vambraces click and swap back. I know this is...

/casting command

I have searched these forums, did whats there and its not working. I have the proper plugins loaded, mq2exchange, mq2exchangeitem, mq2cast...

No dice, I dont get an error when I input the command, it just does nothing.

I have tried ever variation, either it does nothing or tells me I dont have that spell memorized.

Any help here would be MOST appriciated.

N

With MQ2Exchange and MQ2Cast you don't need 4 lines, just:

/casting "Name of Item or Spell" <slot>

You can get the <slot> by typing "/exchange list" and using either the name on the left (like head, face, leftear) or the number of the slot.

For example:

/casting "Kizrak's Gauntlets of Defiance" hands

Will swap the items, cast the clicky, and swap them back. I have a shitload of these hotkeys set up for shrink, haste gloves, mana regen buff, etc.

Ok something strange is happening, its exchanging items, like cleric epic for example, but it isint doing the click. I thought it was cause I was using an instant clicky that was already up, but its not doing the cast. Any ideas, this is strange.

N

Clickie hotkey...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back