• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Click clickies from in bag (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Is there a plugin or docrack for clicking clickies from inside a bag?

Just wondering, could not find any info.

N

Yea but if you have a macro running the clickie It will open bag, put it in the slot, click it , and then put it back so fast that you dont really need a docrack to do it. For example i have the sash from veksar that summons companion. Every time my pet is too far away it does all the work for me. Especially if I have speed 3-5 on. My pet just gets lost. I have a hotbutton that calls the macro. And my macro ends itself. The only probs ive had with it is when I am running another macro. But 99% of the time im not so it works for me. Im sure if you posted what you wanted clicked we could get it working for you.

nijhal said:
Is there a plugin or docrack for clicking clickies from inside a bag?

Just wondering, could not find any info.

N

I use RH (Rogue Helper) Macro, and it has a built in /iclick macro that also uses an INI file (RHITEMS.INI). Works great, I click one hotkey and get my self-buffs set that way. Pulls the items out of the bag, puts them in the slot they should be in, clicks it then puts it back. Maybe you can just remove the parts from it you need? Example of the INI :

Rich (BB code):
[Stanos]
FullName=Stanos' Wicked Gauntlets
KeepUp=FALSE
[Dart]
FullName=Serrated Dart of Energy
KeepUp=FALSE
[Shrink]
FullName=Wand of Imperceptibility
KeepUp=FALSE
[Orgasmic]
Fullname=Ring of Organic Darkness