• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

cleric loop macro help (1 Viewer)

Bloodcell

RedCents
This is the macro that I currently use to leave a CH loop running on both of my clerics. It works ... as long as I keep an eye on it to correct any mistakes that happen on a CH fizzle or such. The way I use it is I start the macro on one cleric which casts the first CH. When the CH from that first cleric lands, I then start the macro instantly on the other cleric. So they CH one after the other nonestop. So what I am looking for is, someone to please tell me how I can make it so that if the CH spell is fizzled, the macro itsself clicks gem 7 again, and continues the loop on the same delay.

oh yeah .. /cast 2 = yaulp. /cast 7 = CH

Sub Main

:MainLoop
/cast 7
/g Casting Complete Heal on %t, Casting CH again 20 secs from now.
/delay 14s
/cast 2
/delay 6s
/goto :Mainloop

Are you also trying to keep both clerics in sync so you get a ch aprox. every 10 sec.?

This is just a few ideas and since I am doing this at work I do not know if it will work as intended but I think proper use of events could help with what you want. Possibly using one of the cast.inc files would handle the fizzle stuff to. Even none of the many more qualified people offer more help then you can send me a PM and I will do some testing of this myself.

Rich (BB code):
#Event fizzle		"<#*#> fizzle<#*#>"
#Event Clr1cast		"<#*#> WHATEVER COMPLETE HEAL MESSAGE IS<#*#>"

Sub Main

:MainLoop
/cast 7
/delay 2s
/doevents
/gsay Start next cast in 8 sec.
/g Casting Complete Heal on %t, Casting CH again 20 secs from now.
/delay 12s
/cast 2
/delay 2
/doevents
/goto :Wait

:Wait

/doevents
/delay 2
/goto :Wait
/return

Sub Event fizzle

/goto :MainLoop
/return

Sub Event Clr1cast

/delay 8s
/goto :mainloop
/return

This .inc does not mention that it is from the vip section but if someone thinks it should not be here I will remove it.

If you add this file (MQ2Cast_Spell_Routines.inc) to your macro it should take careb of the fizzles for you.

Instead of the normal:

/cast Arcane Rune

you would use:

/call MQ2Cast "Arcane Rune" gem5 7s

"To cast Arcane Rune and keep trying for 7 seconds, in case of interrupts"

DELETED CODE BECAUSE IT IS IN VIP

You should join VIP section at www.macroquest2.com and dowload it from there.

cleric loop macro help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back