• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Cleric .ini (1 Viewer)

snccpl

RedCents
95¢
Hi, Would someone please point me to a working Cleric .ini file ? I have a 109 cleric I would really like to get working and so far I have not been able to do it on my own .

I use kissassist 1004e15

Hi, Would someone please point me to a working Cleric .ini file ? I have a 109 cleric I would really like to get working and so far I have not been able to do it on my own .

I use kissassist 1004e15
Howdy Snccpl,

>>> Here <<< is the repository for 110 cleric inis

Some popular ones include:

@SA_krycek Fast heals INI
@SA_krycek Raid heal INI
My TBL Group INI

If you're interested in checking out something outside of kiss

Here is a link to Core setup for Cleric
Here is a link to IHC which has a great setup for cleric

Edit : @eqtrader74 good catch on the eqmule thing - I haven't slept yet, so fuzzy eyeballs

Last edited:
You mentioned you're running eqmule's version of KA. Here is a link to some of his personal ini's including his 110 Cleric (Jan 2019.) You should be able to swap out similar spells in Heals & Spellset to make it work.

You can also convert one of the KA11 ones from the library. You'd need to move each condition up into each section, like eqmule's examples and make sure you use the older Rez setting in [Heals]

Edit: The mob dmg output jumps a lot going into RoS and again into TBL. Everybody was scrambling to find better healing ini's or upgrade their own. So you can find some good discussions about it on the forums if you go back to those start-of-the-year periods in Dec/Jan. The ones Sicpro listed are considered the top-tier healing ini's right now, so they'd make excellent choices if you want to swap to KA11 or convert one to your own preferred macro.

Last edited:
Cleric .ini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back