• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Cleaning THings Up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soultaker

RedCents
60¢
Listen Up everyone,

Starting tonight I am going to clean the Boards up. They are getting very Cluttered with non informative junk and there has been alot of complaints.
If the post is not a Guide, Strat/Cheat/Hack, Eqemu, Question/Request, A Listed Nerf, or News it will either be deleated or moved to the Open forum General chat.

This is just a heads up. Nothing against anyone in general. Just cleaing house tonight and I will try and stay on top of this atleast once a week or so from now on.

Just wanted to give an Update to People.

If you notice your Post count has dropped, Sorry.

Just realized that is a side effect of removing old threads that have nothing to do with Stratigies. Alot has been cleared out. I am Now up to the front page and will be finished soon.
I have spent that last 4 days reading over all the psot from the last year in teh Strats section, Anyhting that has long since been nerfed has been moved to Nerfed. Anything that was a question was moved to questions. Somethings have even been moved to the EQEMU section and to the Guids section. And Several Things have also Been moved to the NEws section such as PAtch history and Patch Messages.

What has been removed:
*Very Old Offsets threads
*Old Compiles
*Drama Threads that where long out dated and didnt need to be moved to the General Chat Section
*Old Flame Post
*Old CHat Threads where people are no longer members here

Again This is an on going effort to keep the Boards cleaned up and easy to use for searching for all members. If you have any questions Feel free to Send me a PM or email.

It's ok if their post count drops, they should be posting in the proper forum.

Cleaning THings Up
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back