• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

clean registry (1 Viewer)

smokedalot

RedCents
how do you totally remove something from the registry after you uninstall it? im having problems installing a update for a game and wanna clear the game completly from my pc

Sorry to break it to you but if you dont know anything about the registry or how winxp works I STRONGLY reccomend staying out of it unless you like re-installing your OS.

There are tools to help you remove such items but dont know of any safe for begginers.

can check out cleanmypc (not free) but great for begginers as it tells you what each item in your registry is for and will recomend to you if it is safe to remove or not (critical stuff cannot be removed with it). Great tool for begginers.

boy oh boy, I hope you know what to do once you get into the registry..........
One wrong move and say goodnight to your OS. LOL
Just make sure you back up the registry before you make any changes at all. At least that way you can restore.

ive messed up with my registry once before , and well... no baced up data and needing to reinstall = the suck!

Try reinstalling EQ when you only have disc up to PoP , everything else is digital download and you only had 512 kb/sec DSL ( i got 8meg now , but still sucks!)

clean registry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back