• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Class Winner!!! --Bard (1 Viewer)

gardenia

RedCents
I can say that I totally tested out the zerker class...but I did run it for awhile...the bard class makes me wish I had started that one for my first class...its actually lots of fun...but with all the macros for it (target.mac...I love that one!) ..it really puts the class over the top.

I have my toon up to 17th lvl now....is there any items I can get out there that will increase brusco's boastfull bell??? I am doing 9hps a hit with it...which is ok...but against red mobs..sometimes just aint doing the job....the spell is classified under "string insturments" so I got my bard an Orchish lute of singing in hopes it would help with the damage...it did'nt..but I am figuring its better to keep that equiped since it lines up with the the whole "stringed instrument" thingy....

is there anything out there around my lvl that could help deal out more damage?

umm thundering drums of karana is not stringed instruments...tdok is like the name says a drum...so you need a stringed instrument with a high stat increase. the drums are nice for fast running tho :D

Class Winner!!! --Bard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back