• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Class dps ranges? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
7,903¢
Hey,

Just curious the average dps ranges for the following classes, max lvl, max aa current expansion top group gear. ( ex: rogue 35-50k non burn 100k+ burns....just made up numbers no clue if this is their range )
I know a lot of factors come into play like group make up, fight type, support ect.
Looking for group dps as I wont ever be raiding.

Beastlord?
Ranger?
Rogue?
Shaman?
Bard?
Monk?

Thanks

From your list;

Beastlord/Ranger competitive
Monk
Rogue
Bard
Shaman

it really depends on your group make. Berserkers are the top melee dps [for now], and Wizards are the top caster dps [for now]. I have 3 wizards going in to EoK and they keep running out of mana so I'm making a beastlord. When I ran 3 berserkers fully T1 EoK geared with a T1 weapon the monsters died in seconds, I was easily doing 1,000 AA's in EoK on a daily basis. With my 3 wizards + 1 mage I'm doing ~400 aa's a day in EoK.

My Berserkers however gained A LOT of attention from people this is why I'm going with ranged dps.

Thanks kyleo...doesnt help with my decision haha!

My current group is Sk, Clr, Ench, Rog, Ber, Wiz. Maybe not optimal but I feel well balanced....lets me play how I feel like playing ( safe controlled singles in new content or push my limits on stuff I'm used to without wiping ).
I'm only 100 atm but my rogue is starting to drop off while the ber and wiz are going up. I hate to replace my rogue...I really like all my chars BUT I dont see the point in keeping her if I can get the same or better dps from another class that may also bring something more to the group, so I've been torn between mainly the BL and the Ranger asking about the others was kinda just for flavor. Kinda sad to me the monk is even above the rogue :( Decisions, decisions....Thanks again!

If your looking for versatility plus good DPS....Beastlord hands down (IMO). They bring a lot in the way of buffs (mana/hp/end regens, hp buffs, attack buffs) not to mention PARAGON; good versitile dps (DD spells, DoTs, and Melee); and dont forget the PET (secondary tank, has buff abilities that can debuff mobs).

My beast will dps on a 30 sec (or less) fight 50k-75k depending on which abilities actively fire during combat and will burn on namers between 150k and 200k most times (yes, using KA plus Holies) and that is with TBM gear (don't have EOK).

My general group is SK, Bst, Shm, Mag, Enc, Cleric, and no I don't play for "Best DPS", I play for my best fun, SO...If you really want my opinion, if you like the rogue, keep the rogue, and don't worry so much about the DPS.

Besides the added utility I had forgot about the off tanking when deciding between the two. I play for best fun also which is why my group isnt stacked with certain classes....I think the beast may add "more fun" to my group.
Thanks for the input guys!

Question - Class dps ranges?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back