• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Check my new T-Shirt I made!! (1 Viewer)

Erol-Tob

RedCents
myteshirt5ib.jpg

Made by Moi of course!!

Someone needs to revive our bumper sticker thread.... druids do it on all fours.... and so on....

Not to flame or anything, but what's funny about taking a line everyone uses and putting it on a shirt?

Now if you made a T-shirt that said on the front - " Steal my camp, eh"
On the back - "Ok, hot shot gonna get my bard online and train every mob in the zone on you, you pathetic little peice of crap"
-but say it in a nice way.

brings me back to reading about the famous bard. Cant member the name though but the exploits were hilarious.

It was Fansy The Famous Bard. I remember reading about this person back when I first started playing EQ many years ago.

Twarr said:
Now if you made a T-shirt that said on the front - " Steal my camp, eh"
On the back - "Ok, hot shot gonna get my bard online and train every mob in the zone on you, you pathetic little peice of crap"
-but say it in a nice way.
wow... that was a pathetic idea...

Erol-Tob said:
wow... that was a pathetic idea...

:mad:

/takes out the whiffle bat previously used on Pbag and without cleaning it of brains begins to beat on Erol - Tob

Mages burn people asses with fire, mages are the kings of fire. but then die in 2 hits of a sword :(

Check my new T-Shirt I made!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back