• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - Chat window main (Not MQ2) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
920¢
I have just gone in and set my filters into 5 different tabs. Question is... Is there an eq file that stores this that I can just copy the setting over to the rest of my team? I have not located it if there is.

Pretty sure that is stored in a file in your eq folder which is your charactername_servername.ini so if your character was called Kelton and you play on Povar it would be kelton_povar.ini

If you copy the whole file it will also have lots of other stuff like hotkeys, combat abilities, blocked spells, etc. So if you only want to copy filters you can go to [ADDITIONALFILTERS] section and just copy that into the file for your other characters. There is also another file which stores all of your UI info, which is called ui_charname_servername.ini so using above example again it would be ui_kelton_povar.ini.

Tech - Chat window main (Not MQ2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back