• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Chant Kite macro (1 Viewer)

Scorpx725

RedCents
11¢
I've looked at the various bard macros and I've seen Redbott's, Sid's AFK bard macros etc.. and all work very well, but I want to put them together and I just can't make it work.

Specifically, I need a bard chant macro for the tables in fire that automatically loots mobs. Currently I'm using the POFire one which does well at pulling with bellow and chanting down while I /circle 70, and avoiding the Guardian of Doomfire but it doesn't loot.. Sid's AFK macros chant and loot for me, but agro mobs I don't want them to.

Can anyone help me out? I want to chant kite the tables in fire while looting, using bellow to pull, but avoiding the guardian.

Guess no one can really give me a hand, so could anyone give me a simple macro that makes my shaman bot loot as my bard bot kites mobs at the tables in fire? Just want the shaman to loot every time the bard kills something while grouped, shouldn't be too difficult but I'm pretty bad at macros. :#

Chant Kite macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back