• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Changing account info (1 Viewer)

bean

RedCents
Are there any new tricks as to change the account info? I bought a box bot that is on a different server, and I am having troubles moving him. I have all the orignal info except for the CC. Soe tells me they want the card number when I try to do a server move.

Please anyone who could assist me in finding a way I would be so tickled pink!

PS Sorry I just seen I put this in the wrong area.

You could try telling them the original credit card was so long ago that you no longer can get that number or someone like a family member paid for your first subscription. This worked for me in recent months. I had the original email address, name and thats it. Good luck though.

Thanks for the reply's!! I am new to this forum

On the account it has a CC # from his mom, his brother and one other family member, well it doesn't show the #'s, but you know what I mean. So I am not so sure it would work seeing as how it was just charged not even two months ago (

I was also thinking that if I waited another month and then tried once my card was on file two times then maybe they would, seeing as how they wanted the card #'s for the one card that had been used three times, which was his moms.

He told me he would get me that info last week, well actually for a month now he has been saying it, finally I wrote him saying if I cant get it in a few days that perhaps we should talk about a refund, needless to say I havent heard anything from him since then.

I would feel a lot better if I went out and bought all the expan's made the account with his info only my email and then tried to move that one char to that account, do you think that would work?

Last year I bought an account, I put in a request to have that toon moved to my account, at first they said no, I waited a few weeks then sent in another one saying he was my b/f and that I didn't have money at the time so he was the one charging it and that now I have my own account and would like that char moved, no questions asked they moved it with in a few days, go figure!

Changing account info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back