• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Change the EQ view angle? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,471¢
So currently, I play in third person mode. and when you zoom out, your character is in the exact middle of the screen, is there a way to adjust the camera angle to basically move my camera up?

Lol, I mean move the actual camera up, as in raise it up along the Y axis so its more above your character instead of directly behind. Most games your avatar/character is positioned more at the bottom of the screen instead of directly behind it. In EQ when you zoom out, the camera doesn't actually change where it is, it just moves back, so your character is still right in the middle of the screen, leaving a ton of ground in your visual most of the time.

Ctrl+pgup ctrl+arrow up alt+pgup alt+arrow up

There are multiple ways to move camera up/down around, sideways, zoom in/zoom out, spin etc.
I can't list them all cause I don't know your key binds for these movements. You need to open options and check keys for the camera and set up binds or check what they are if they are already set.

And yes you need to hit F9 a couple times to get a basic 3d person mode first and then start adjusting from there.

Question - Change the EQ view angle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back