• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Change Form (1 Viewer)

bandrent

RedCents
Anyone able to find the offset to change form? A guide or gm has the ability to change form by typing /become then the model number - gender - ect. It looks like this /become 43 for bear. /become 2 m for a male barb. Some of the become commands are 91 alligator 87 armadillo 13 aviak 22 beetle. I would be happy to pay someone if they can find the offset for this. I would find it myself but I am a noob at finding offsets and I can not find the guide I was using when I was playing with offsets.
If you are not interested in payment I would be willing to trade a complete list of the character codes and a very high lvl exploit that requires the become command.

I may be mistaken but I belive that the become features are all Server side GM commands. I hvae heared of a few offsets that will Chanty illusion you but on your side only, so basicly everyone will see you as you normally are.

Change Form

Users who are viewing this thread

Back