• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Change camera angles while in "hover" mode. (1 Viewer)

alabama20

RedCents
60¢
Was just wondering if MQ2 has a plugin already that allows you to move the camera around after you get killed so you can look around and see what's going on. I've popped back up with /rezzme a couple times only to find a mob within aggro range.

Actually I have gotten into this state quite a few times after dying where my camera angles worked. It was great for taking pics of the wipe :# It is not reproducable at will, but you can try it when you are dead to see if it works then.

One time I was able to change the camera angle when dead, but not since. Thought that maybe it was something to do with MQ and figured I'd ask about it. Would it be possible to make a plugin that would give us this functionality?

lol you know, it would probably be easy enough to do just as a docrack if someone could find the address of where the camera angles changed :)

Change camera angles while in "hover" mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back