• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

chaining of cleric 1.0 singed scroll (1 Viewer)

O'Brain

RedCents
how do you chain that scroll?

Take the Singed Scroll and Sceptre of Ixiblat Fir to Omat Vastsea.

Omat Vastsea says, 'I commend you on your success over the fire elemental lord, Ixiblat Fer. The fact that the Plasmatic Priesthood has mustered up the power to summon such a being means drastic actions must be taken to stop the fanatic cult of Fennin Ro. I wonder what kind of favor Zordak Ragefire performed for the sarnak summoners to convince them to assist in the ritual that brought forth Ixiblat Fer. The dragon Iksar hybrid abominations are not beings who ally with others easily. All I have seen in my divinations of the High Plasmatic Priest are riddles, and signs that the one who slays him may be awarded an Orb of the Triumvirate. If you are the one whom my visions foretell, then seek Zordak Ragefire and bring me his heart.'

Receive the Orb of Clear Water

I was helping a guildy to day with his epic on my wizard and I said since we are here I like to kill the king for my cleric and that what we did and I looted the scroll with my wizard, now how can I chain that scroll and still get the orb of clear water to my cleric or how can i get the cleric his epic, both toons on same account
the cleric has all the other items up to the scroll on him
also I don't want us any 3rd party programs please

your mean how do you give the quest piece on you wizard .. so your cleric can use it?

your wizzy hands in the scroll frist .. and then the cleric hands the sceptre.. and it triggers ixi

very simple.. its been going on like that way before MQ2 or any 3rd party software

8-)

army

Little late on the topic here, but make sure your wizzy hands some coin or a ration or some junk in first. The dude will give it back saying he doesn't need it. That should reset the guys turn in. If someone did botch a MQ earlier and he was sitting thinking he had a sceptre and your wizzy gives him the scroll you could be out your scroll. So with any MQ have your first guy "reset" the turn in guy. Not sure if it's needed any more but I've done my MQ's for years that way and haven't had one screw up yet so pays to err on the cautious side imo.

chaining of cleric 1.0 singed scroll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back