• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Castskills question (1 Viewer)

rawwar

RedCents
20¢
What skills can an under 55 Necro use to skill up in Evoc and Conj. Have the macro running fine but those skills am lacking and do not see possible spells...

Looked these up on Alla:

Coldlight for Conjuration?

For Evocation, looks like you need to do battle. I believe casting skills can be raised on any level mob, unlike melee skills. If I'm right, head to a newbie zone with undead and pound them with Ward Undead.

Use a low level undead nuke and cast it on your pet in a non-city zone like Butcherblock or something. The DD won't hit your pet cause he can't be hit by PC spells, but you will still get skill-ups even if you don't do damage because the spell actually casts.

This is how I skilled my necro.

KK thanks missed coldlight ... don't have it for some reason and tried the nuke at POk but didn't work so the city part explains it..... thanks

majin1970 said:
Use a low level undead nuke and cast it on your pet in a non-city zone like Butcherblock or something. The DD won't hit your pet cause he can't be hit by PC spells, but you will still get skill-ups even if you don't do damage because the spell actually casts.

This is how I skilled my necro.

This is the answer went to a zone non-city targeted pet and let it rip went from evoc 2 to evoc 180 in about 3 hours also maxed all others out on the way.... Coldlight work for conj but you need to modify to have it destroy after the cast .... will post a modified necro simple macro later today

Thanks

You don't need to destroy it. Just inventory the coldlight after you summon it once and from then on out, you will just get the lore message when you try to cast it. Your skill will still go up.

Castskills question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back