• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Cash & Trash (1 Viewer)

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
We can't have a LoTRO section without having a Cash & Trash thread. For those of you who may be new to this idea, basically, it is a thread dedicated to users to post there experiences in certain zones, and how it measures up to gold.

The goal is to get some good hard evidence of some grinding spots.

Here are some things to consider:

• Watch the Clock to see the money per hour ratio. (Use a mod if necessary to track your hours)
  • Make sure bags are as empty as possible before the grind.
  • When bags are full, run to vendor to sell. (Include this in your time)
  • Make sure to grind the same mobs, otherwise the experiment is useless.

Here is your report format:

Level:
Class:
Location/Zone:
Level of Mobs:
Total Cash & Trash/Hour:
Rare Items: Yellows, Purples, Blues
Auctionable Items:

The overall goal is to report how much CASH you walked away with at the end of the entire ordeal, grinding "X" mobs at "X" level.

Quoting Skeptic,

Skeptic said:
The longer you grind a certain area, the more accurate your totals will be, so if you grind Murlocs on 3 different sessions feel free edit your post to average your totals for all three sessions to get the most accurate figure possible.

Please do not only post your good grind spots, because bad spots are important too. We need to know where NOT to grind.

Thanks to all who will help, and may you be able to withstand the power of the ring!

Last edited:
My theory is that instances (Such as Chapter 11) would have the most profit, because of the massive amounts of lootable items. And also the tons of recipes and items that drop. I'll try that out later, and will edit post.

so far, my best results for just money and drops that I have found have been from the various goblin races throughout the lands. They seem to drop alot more rares, weapons, armor, etc.

Of course that does change if you are AH farming for certain items like crafting materials.

I don't have stats...but my best spot right now for pure money is the wolves around the weather hills...tons of medium leather...got about 100 for 1.5 hours of work...maybe a little less than that (wasn't counting...

I'll edit this post in a day or two with more accurate info...

Cash & Trash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back