• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Carpet Quest Exploit.. and maybe more (1 Viewer)

bah

RedCents
Hey guys.. this is an easy trick to finish those last 2 fights of your carpet quest that everyone just hates to do.

get a buddy or guildie that is lvl 65-70ish that can solo the 2 mobs and then spawn them and let it kill you and everyone in the group but DO NOT REVIVE and then let the lvl 70 kill it for you and you will all get quest credit. BTW make sure the group leader has the lock target encounter box unchecked so the encounter doesn't lock. Also be sure to atleast hit the mob before you die.

On the Genie have one stay alive at the bottom of the rocks and not revive until after the 70 kills the genie. This is how we got our quest done a while back and I figured it would help others to know about this. Its very easy and whats 1.6% xp debt at lvl 47ish?

well all enjoy and i hope you guys have fun getting pounded by the genie. P.S> I have not tried this on any other quest but this could quite possibly be a big exploit that we found. Someone try it on another quest and post about it so I will know.. thanks all

here for you, right at redguides.com

BAH!

This should work on any quest that involves killing a mob.

As long as you engage the mob first and do at least one damage to it, someone can taunt it off you and kill it and you will get quest credit.

Used this same method for Hadden's Earring on the heroic mobs.

In fact, I will probably use it today for two more heritage quests.

Carpet Quest Exploit.. and maybe more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back