• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Can't read post due to no Level 2 access (1 Viewer)

Grainer

RedCents
30¢
I asked a question earlier, because I was thinking of coming back and resuming here to play on an emu server due to the suspensions. My post was moved to level 2 where I can't even view it now, was that intended?

I asked a question earlier, because I was thinking of coming back and resuming here to play on an emu server due to the suspensions. My post was moved to level 2 where I can't even view it now, was that intended?
ah - well... sorta - your question was an emu question specifically - so it got moved there as we ambitiously try and put things in the right spots.

sorry about that!

to answer your question this is the response @Redbot responded with
Redbot said:
It's nice being appreciated and not called cheater isn't it?

We have an old version of MQ2 with the CWTN plugins that works on emu servers, including Lazarus:

www.redguides.com

Vanilla - Very Vanilla MQ2 (Emulated servers)

"Emulated server" works on: Fan-made (emulated) servers that support the "Rain of Fear" client (RoF2), such as PEQ and EZ. Make sure Very Vanilla is allowed before using. Does not work on: Project 1999 and others that don't want you using Very...
www.redguides.com
www.redguides.com

It's not our best build, however. There's work being done to update MacroQuest, and all the Lua goodness to work on emu servers as well. Watch this site!

also, keep in mind it is real easy to stay a level 2 user with redcents

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

I can gift you with a Red cents to get you started , but need to figure out how to do it and I think I need to ask REDBOT permission before it can be done ( correct me if I am wrong)

Will try to check out the forums and see what I can find out

I can gift you with a Red cents to get you started , but need to figure out how to do it and I think I need to ask REDBOT permission before it can be done ( correct me if I am wrong)

Will try to check out the forums and see what I can find out
You are wrong.

You can gift level two in the redcent a store.

Please don't reformat your computer for lvl2 either.

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

Question - Can't read post due to no Level 2 access

Users who are viewing this thread

Back