• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Can't now find red MQ2 shield to log in (1 Viewer)

Thanggorodrim

RedCents
Have only now come back to game after the last patch... Loaded the 6/28/06 zip from MQ2 and can not find the red shield to log into MQ2. Had previously deleted old shield and now can not see any in my folders.. Not sure after loading the latest MQ2 zip why I can not see the red MQ2 shield for login... Plz can anyone offer advice or help..

Thang

Uhhh, the red shield is just a basic program...you can nab it from anywhere. Grab it from a precompile, or from the vanilla zip, drop it in your mq2 folder, and run it. It's the .dll files that are important.

Hahaha.. can I get that red shield with the shiny, big MQ2 on it for my warrior when I'm running around PoK? That way I can proudly scream my usage of a cheat program.

Can't now find red MQ2 shield to log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back