• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Cant Loot while using MQ2... (1 Viewer)

Mikiky

RedCents
71¢
Using Souls compilation of MQ2 and everything is working ok... i can warp, zone, fade and use the nostun, nosummon, showspells, shield offsets with no real problems..except for one small detail - I cant summon any of my range wpns (I use a dusty soriz workers pouch) or loot any corpses . When I try loot the corpse, I pick up the plat and the loot window appears empty, but the corpse doesn't disappear. My friend checked and I am leaving behind augs, armor, even when my friend picks the stuff up for me and gives it to me, I get the trade window, but its empty... any ideas as to why this happens? I thought it may have something to do with the shield offset but even when I turn it off... nix, nada, zip. Any advice/tips appreciated...

Turn off nosummon in docrack. Dunno why but that is what doesn't let you loot.

Also if you use the equipit docrack it makes stuff stay on your cursor and it won't go into your invemtory.

also if you have mq2cinspect loaded you will not be able to use trainers or vendors until you unload camp out and log back in.

Yes I just found this out lastnight myself. I tried to do a recharge on my Gnomish Vanishing Device and it Poofed on me. Had to get a GM to get it back for me.

And yes it is the No summon offset that is causeing this bug.

soultaker said:
Yes I just found this out lastnight myself. I tried to do a recharge on my Gnomish Vanishing Device and it Poofed on me. Had to get a GM to get it back for me.

And yes it is the No summon offset that is causeing this bug.

ROFL!!! OUTSTANDING STUFF!!!!

Cant Loot while using MQ2...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back