• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Can someone help explain LoN? (1 Viewer)

Naes

RedCents
60¢
I tried to play this card game, but everytime I open it in EQ it asks me to accept an EULA, and when I click okay the EULA window doesnt go away so I cant do anything.

I see all kinds of people running around with gay clickies n such. So now is this SoE's way of selling items for irl cash?

zxcvbb said:
what mobs drop packs?

It is suppose to be any mob that offers xp has a chance of dropping a booster pack. That chance has been quoted as being one in 300 mobs on average. Approximately one in 8 booster packs are suppose to contain loot cards, of those most will be potions. However like most releases, I feel Sony will up the chances of both the drops and the chance of it containing loot, as they have for every new product release. However, I only heard of one booster pack dropping yesterday and it came from one of the planes.

Yeah, the new mounts and the cards that allow you to change a weapon's graphic are supposed to be pretty damn rare. I'd love to get a panther and chimera mount, but the idea of spending money for booster packs and hoping that the gamble pays off with the loot cards I want just doesn't make it worth it to me. And Sony will most likely do what Chaos mentions in the not-too-distant future anyways, so I'm cultivating my patience.

Can someone help explain LoN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back