• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Can only upgrade 4/6 toons for now (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,264¢
Sk,shm,rog,zerk,bst, bard is my team. Sk is 120 at 500k/10k ac, my only toon in some raid gear, rest of team is 115 in ftp gear.

I can pick 4 to upgrade to 125 now, will get the other 2 later next prolly in march.

Was thinking sk, shm, rog, zerker for max dps but then there’d be no cc which may be needed if I attempt any missions? (Don’t have much experience with group missions past cov.

Or would it be smarter to do sk, shm, bard, rogue with two rogue mercs?

Sk,shm,rog,zerk,bst, bard is my team. Sk is 120 at 500k/10k ac, my only toon in some raid gear, rest of team is 115 in ftp gear.

I can pick 4 to upgrade to 125 now, will get the other 2 later next prolly in march.

Was thinking sk, shm, rog, zerker for max dps but then there’d be no cc which may be needed if I attempt any missions? (Don’t have much experience with group missions past cov.

Or would it be smarter to do sk, shm, bard, rogue with two rogue mercs?
I would do shd, shm, brd, rog if i had to only do 4 for now

Shd,shm,rog,zerk,bst, bard

Tank easier with more hp to not die.
rog,zerk,bst all got big jump in melee weapons, even the ftp tier1 group weapons is better than NoS raid.
Shm heals are heals
Bard to be able to mezz higher level mobs, if you don't mez then rather upgrade zerk

Mez not needed in group missions (that I can remember)

As mentioned above, SK, SHA, ROG and BRD would be a wise choice. You will want to have the BRD for CC while leveling/progression. As far as mez in missions go, Shei is the only one that comes to mind to despawn the Datiar. I tried for quite some time punting them with my shaman and it was a big fail for me. Others might have better luck though. I totally understand not being able to upgrade 6 at once but if you could, I would. I cut out 1 "Dinner Out" to grab a couple xpacs. The new FTP weapons are crazy and you'll want those on a full group. Either way, have fun!

Question - Can only upgrade 4/6 toons for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back