• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Can anyone tell why this string doesnt work? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,229¢
holyshit16=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Moving Mountains]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>98 && ${Target.Distance}<200 && ${Target.Distance}>50 && !${Me.Moving} && ${Target.LineOfSight}) /aa act Moving Mountains

Can anyone see any faults with it? It doesnt come back with any errors but its not working.

Taking a look at Fish.mac as it used to be:
INI:
    /if ${Cursor.Name.Equal[Tattered Cloth Sandal]}) {
        /echo \arDestroying\aw:\ao ${Cursor.Name}
        /destroy
        /delay 1s
    }
Try adding a set of {} brackets to the command:
INI:
holyshit16=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Moving Mountains]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>98 && ${Target.Distance}<200 && ${Target.Distance}>50 && !${Me.Moving} && ${Target.LineOfSight}) {/aa act Moving Mountains}

Make a hotkey that echos each of those conditions when you're expecting it to fire and use it. Possible the target is not between 50 and 200 distance, but another hotkey that just echos will answer your question.

Welll....I just discovered something I didnt know. The holyshits are apparently not based on being in the combat state, but rather actually performing melee attack. I took the exact same string and turned it into a downshit and it fired like a champ. Learn something new every day! 😀

Guessing these are additional INI type conditionals and commands in a different file?
Guessed correctly, here is an example
downshit is idle, and the downshit1 checks that you have ehtereal arros
holyshit is attacking and imperators charge is ready to use
Release/servername_charactername.ini

INI:
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${FindItemCount[Ethereal Arrow]}<300 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /useitem huntsman
holyshit0=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Imperator's Charge]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /alt act 2011

Some of us don't like mq2melee others love it, keep in mind chat's plugins unloads mq2melee

Infomercial: If you want to know more about this product visit us at mq2melee manual

Question - Can anyone tell why this string doesnt work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back