• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - camphere format (1 Viewer)

DSHEP

RedCents
I have had mixed success with the camphere command. On my pulling character I have tried typing the following:

/camphere
/camphere on
/camphere off (then on)

Mostly I get a "Toggle ReturnToCamp" in the MQ2 chat window but on occasion it will respond with 'new camp set' and my loc after which I have much better luck.

Any help is much appreciated,

I did reference the kissassist thread for more of an explanation but only saw the command and a short explanation without format.

Kiss command is just /camphere and its a toggle for ReturntoCamp. This leashes a character to a spot so they run back to it after combat. This command will only work when you are running Kissassist.

If your returntocamp=1 in the ini file it will turn it off.
If it is off it will turn returntocamp on and set new x,y,z coordinates for that toon.

That explains a lot. Thanks.. I was under the assumption that I needed to set it every time for some reason. Maybe some informational text would be helpful when it's activated?

What is your suggestion for setting up this group configuration? Rogue Puller, Shaman, Tank Merc, Healer Merc

I'd like the camp to stay put while the rogue grabs nearby mobs, returns, passes agro to tank merc, then heads behind the mob to backstab. I lose backstab with pullertank and I'm not 100% confident in the hand off of agro to the merc (this has been greatly helped by setting campradius to 10 however)

Question - camphere format

Users who are viewing this thread

Back