• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

C++ question, how to shutdown a plugin internally (1 Viewer)

headedtomexico

RedCents
I posted this in the wrong forum originally, my appoligies. Im trying to find a way to make a plugin shut itself down. Much in the way /plugin blahblah unload does, but I want to plugin to do it to itself. For instance plugins that have another required plugin to run. Like netbots and eqbc. I have a plugin idea that requires the plugin to shut itself off in certain circumstances.

I've tried calling UnloadMQ2Plugin() with the plugin name, and It just crashes the session. I've also tried sorting through pPlugins till the plugin finds itself, andinvoking the Shutdown() call from there, and I get the same results, a crash. This is no suprise since its basically what UnloadMQ2Plugin() does.

I think it would be sloppy to do a DoCommand with /plugin, but I'm all outa ideas.

Anyone know how to pull this off?

C++ question, how to shutdown a plugin internally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back