• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Buying a New Ghostkill again (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Yes, im out once again looking to buy a new ghostkill. Looking for one where i dont get summoned, Last one i got i get summoned here and there, and one that i dont loose DPS to Cant hit mob, i know thats a problem with all but i want one where this isnt a HUGE problem. Send me a pm please

Yes, im out once again looking to buy a new ghostkill. Looking for one where i dont get summoned, Last one i got i get summoned here and there, and one that i dont loose DPS to Cant hit mob, i know thats a problem with all but i want one where this isnt a HUGE problem. Send me a pm please

Then buy a better PC or turn down FPS.

i cant get much of a better PC as what i got , my laptop and my pc are both top of the line , and i have problems. Like i said every plugin so far is better at different things, should ask before you flame some ones pc. Im sure mine is better then yours or jsut as good

After watching Pugs's monk, the can't hit it you are refering to means the mob is being pushed or moving. Its not the plugin's fault, nor is it your computer. If you try to turn up the speed at which the plugin operate it can also cause you to be there more then at the spot where it was started causing to arrive on the wrong end of the aggro list. While i won't insult your pc, Pugs and I have found that using two pc's with one being dedicated for the ghoster and the other for the rest of the group is the ideal set up.

well the monk plugin i use i never get summoned as you attack em from right accross the map you must have a real crappy plugin or you are on 56k connection

I think you're asking for something that doesn't exist Qq, you've made the same post several times over the past few weeks, and you've gotten the same responses. Everyone will get hit a small percentage of the time with any ghost kill plugin - you will randomly get summoned rarely, it just happens, whether it's a connection hiccup, or the mob has an AE that hits you, you have other programs running, etc.

You won't find a plugin that keeps you from getting hit 100% of the time on 100% of the mobs you kill, there are too many variables for that to exist. My guess is your expectations are way too high, and you need to be more realistic about what you're dealing with. As you've made abundantly clear in your various other posts, you've been using GK for several weeks, you've been killing plenty of raid encounters - you're probably getting what everyone else is, and you're just expecting something more.

Buying a New Ghostkill again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back