• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Burn order setup with CWTN Plugin & Kissassist (1 Viewer)

RedCents
550¢
For most of the time, I've been using RGMercs in combination with CWTN Plugins (MQ2Eskay, MQ2Cleric, MQ2Berzerker) and just relying on the default burn order in these tools. I'm starting to migrate my remaining toons off of RGMercs and going with Kissassist + CWTN. What are folks doing to make their burn order effective with these two tools? Do they sync up fairly well automatically, or are there some recommended adjustments that people can mention to maximize efficiency?

Team comp:
SK (MQ2Eskay)
Clr (MQ2Cleric)
Bst (Kissassist)
Zer (MQ2Berzerker) (+2300hDex)
Mag (Kissassist) (EM27 pet focus)
Brd (Kissassist)

Gear is all full CoV t3. AAs are around 35k. I'm currently seeing around 2.5m - 2.8m on burns. Is this fairly average for that team comp and gear level?

well the cwtn stuff you don't have any specificity to adjust your burn routine.

I have a bst ini for kiss which won't do as much dps as mq2bst, but it works just fine
I have my kiss bard ini up with burns how i want/need them to be.

I'm not really sure what your question is.

setup your bst/bard/mage with burn conditions to fire burns when you need them

you can utilize xtarget for mob count and target.named for nameds.

the cwtn stuff we have a hand made list of nameds for modern content instead of using the nameds that eq says are named (like those dumb fake named in kael), so your mileage may vary in that regard.

well the cwtn stuff you don't have any specificity to adjust your burn routine.

I have a bst ini for kiss which won't do as much dps as mq2bst, but it works just fine
I have my kiss bard ini up with burns how i want/need them to be.

I'm not really sure what your question is.

Mainly, I'm trying to find out if I need to modify any INIs in order to time the order of each toon's burn so I'm not wasting time or if any activated buff doesn't stack with another, etc.

I see in CWTN plugins (by default) to burn on all named. With Kissassist, I see (/burn) is turned on by default. Do I need to add any time delays, or triggers to go with that in order to lineup with the toons using CWTN plugins?

Mainly, I'm trying to find out if I need to modify any INIs in order to time the order of each toon's burn so I'm not wasting time or if any activated buff doesn't stack with another, etc.

I see in CWTN plugins (by default) to burn on all named. With Kissassist, I see (/burn) is turned on by default. Do I need to add any time delays, or triggers to go with that in order to lineup with the toons using CWTN plugins?
the kiss wiki info/guide/settings stuff should help answer how those sections work

you can setup to use the burn section in your kiss ini, or how i prefer to do it, is have them in my dps section with a condition. you can see this in my bard ini or my bst ini

Question - Burn order setup with CWTN Plugin & Kissassist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back