• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Burn in Hell (1 Viewer)

kulviks

banned
BANNED
RedCents
OMG, guys like you make me sick, dealing with cheats and xploits. doing all you can to ruin a perfectly good game with your stupid cheats, i hope one way or another you all burn in hell for destroying games like that, just because you cant handle playing the game like its supposed to be played, WITH OUT CHEATS!!!!

OMG your post convinced me to do the right thing and stop cheating!

Blah blah fucking blah. If you have a problem with this site then don't come here. Simple.

P.S. We don't look at it as ruining a perfectly good game. If a game was perfectly good, then we wouldn't even be able to cheat in it, now would we?

Yeah... It *used* to be a perfectly good game... Then they started releasing expansions before all the bugs in the previous one were fixed, nerfing class-defining items and spells, and adding features to the game that could be exploited to the point where unskilled people make it to the high-end of the game with zero effort.

When that started happening, I started cheating. After playing since beta (almost 7 years at this point...) the game is no longer amusing to me without cheating. I've already done all there is to do without cheating, so a new chapter of my playing of the game has opened with cheating and being able to do all the things I wished I could do before.

For example... Max out tradeskills. Do people who got tradeskills totally legitimately, having NEVER used MQ2 have additional skill? No. They just have no lives. Do people who have 1200 AA having never used MQ2 (they don't exist. I won't argue this point.) have any additional skill? No, they just have no lives.

Now I get to have all the things the unskilled people who have no lives have, and get to have a life too! It's great. :D

Take a hike, whiner. ;)

thanks for your opinion...shoulda probably done it in a less childish, opinionated, stupidass way...

If i didnt have these cheats i would be so far behind. I cant afford to play 16 hours a day. And everything in this games takes SO much time. I can play for about 2 hours a day. And if you lack in this game, you get no groups. Which in turn puts you even farther behind. This way i have the skills of a high end gamer and the gear, but dont need to sacrifice sleep. Its ok to have your opinion...fine you hate cheats, then dont use them. But dont get mad cause someone else does.

It isnt hurting you. So leave it alone.

kulviks said:
OMG, guys like you make me sick, dealing with cheats and xploits. doing all you can to ruin a perfectly good game with your stupid cheats, i hope one way or another you all burn in hell for destroying games like that, just because you cant handle playing the game like its supposed to be played, WITH OUT CHEATS!!!!

Chuckle.... :p

kulviks said:

Spoken like a 13yo with enough time to get 5 toons decked out in Tier 2 Epix, Vulviks.

Grow up. Some of us didn't have a clue how to legitimately make enough money in the game...Redguides.com is our savior.

I don't cheat or do any 'sploits, but RG has plenty of ideas to keep me afloat. If Blizzard's game didn't require you to get a divorce and marry it to get end-game equipment just so you don't get steamrolled in PVP, then perhaps people wouldn't feel the need to exploit the "Man". He's sure exploiting you for $15/mo after you hit 60.

Burn in Hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back