• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Buffs (1 Viewer)

RedCents
40¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Is there way to set up where a toon will cast a buff on someone if they say something to them. For instance, cast clarity on someone if they send them a tell saying "Clarity". I feel like I have heard of such a thing, but am not finding anything.

Is there way to set up where a toon will cast a buff on someone if they say something to them. For instance, cast clarity on someone if they send them a tell saying "Clarity". I feel like I have heard of such a thing, but am not finding anything.
There are several things that will do that.

One of them is mq2buffme

/buffthem petname spellname
Awesome. I appreciate it. I feel kind of dumb after realizing I had to /plugin mq2buffme load to make all that work. This may be an annoying question, but is there a way to make that work off of the Pet Owner's name rather than the pet's name? Since the pet's name will change with summons if the Name Change isn't purchased. I am fine with just typing it in when I summon a new pet and understand that coding that may be more trouble than it is worth.

Question - Buffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back