• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - BUFFING (1 Viewer)

Kopyrpg

RedCents
592¢
Hello community,

I am having trouble keeping some buffs on group members using kissassist. Panoply of Vie (cleric) and Surge of Ironvines(druid) are a couple of spells I am having trouble with.

Cleric buff breaks spells after damage is taken and my cleric wont recast.

Also druid buff last like 10 hits and the spell breaks and my druid wont recast.

Is there a way to keep these spells up on my toons/group members?

Yeah using kiss. Not to sure if it matters but i also play my MA without kiss running on him but running on other toons
It does matter because Kiss needs to running on all toons or it can't see the buffs that are on him to rebuff. Run Kiss on your tank with this command
Rich (BB code):
/mac kissassisst manual
Will allow the other toons to buff him and turns everything else off.

Ok cool thanks. Yeah all the other buffs were running fine just not the buffs that can break.

Also can you have the same buff in buff section and dps buffing so it keeps buffs up all the time?

Is there a way to run in manual and have it cast spells for you? So if you are playing normally and pulling then when you initiate combat it will run through your dps spells?

Ok this may sound very dumb of me......But I havent been running Kiss on my tank because I like playing my tank, but by running /mac kissassist manual let me play him completely? And should I then also be running kissassist manual on my wizard even though I am using afnuke on him?

It does matter because Kiss needs to running on all toons or it can't see the buffs that are on him to rebuff. Run Kiss on your tank with this command
Rich (BB code):
/mac kissassisst manual
Will allow the other toons to buff him and turns everything else off.

hmm I run kiss on 5 boxes but not main, shaman and cleric buff main ok, infact if anything shaman has a habit of continously casting Focus on him.

Yeah thats what I have been doing. Just found the buffs that dont wear off they wont rebuff. Initially they buff but wont keep the buff up. My shammy buffs fine like you said.

Ok cool thanks. Yeah all the other buffs were running fine just not the buffs that can break.

Also can you have the same buff in buff section and dps buffing so it keeps buffs up all the time?

Is there a way to run in manual and have it cast spells for you? So if you are playing normally and pulling then when you initiate combat it will run through your dps spells?

Bump

Question - BUFFING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back