• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Broke (1 Viewer)

DemonicDan

RedCents
Nothing to do with WoW and my first ever post in non member forums woo.

Ok so basically I am totally broke -_-

I have a 1.6k debt to the bank, baliffs are coming to reposses my comp and tvs and random other expensive shit I cant afford to replace. So basically I can no longer afford anything and I havnt even taken the 2k from my mums bf yet so its nothing to do with that. Going back to sixth form so have no real income and my current suckass job I would rather put snakes in my nostrils then work there any longer. So basically was just wondering if anyone knows how I could wrigle my way out of this as I cant play wow without gold lol cant even afford new clothes and food im getting so damn poor, BTW this isnt due to an obsession to wow just due to us not bringing in enough money =P

Also I was wondering if anyone knows of a company that have free jobs as a games tester, I know it sounds kinda corny and every little kids dream but I dont mind the writeups and reports and would like to work from home on a subject I like so it kinda makes sense.

cheers in advance :o

Last edited:
Dan, where in the UK are ya? I still stay in touch with a load of guys I worked at Eidos with and many of them have moved to other Publishers or Developers around the UK... I'll speak to my contacts and see if there are any devs or publishers near you who may have openings for testers but bear in mind testers get paid a BAD wage because it's a job everyone wants to do.

e.g. I started at Eidos on 12k as an example.

Cheers guys, I live in Devon =( About half an hour from the Exeter area.

I guess you could say I have photoshop skills, not amazing though ^^ :p

Broke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back