• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Break until christmas.. (1 Viewer)

unknown405

RedCents
90¢
I don't really want to take a break but no choice, as my computer is completely falling apart. About 3 days ago I was on EQ and just randomly starting losing a connection, when I got kicked off it wouldnt let me back on and when I closed EQ it said a network cable was unplugged. I double and triple checked and it was plugged in, for some reason my whole network driver is messed up. I uninstalled/re-installed/rolled back/and even did a system restore from 2 weeks ago and nothing helped.

My keyboard won't start working until I log on my actual windows account for some reason so I can't reinstall windows because I need my keyboard for that. My mouse just randomly changes sensitivity and just a bunch of other stuff making it almost impossible to do anything on my computer even if my internet wasn't broken.

Anyway, I'm getting an XPS christmas and until then all I have is this crap laptop. So I can't finish the tradeskill macros or any of the other things i'm working on until around christmas. i'll still check up on the forums every now and then but won't contribute anything until the end of december/beginning of july.

-UnkNowN

Break until christmas..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back