• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Brand New Contest..will happen EVERY MONTH! (1 Viewer)

Creed

RedCents
First off...this will be a contest held off the main redguides site...the site will be listed at the bottom of this post (the insure you read the entire thing first)

Now onto what this post is really about...the brand new, monthly Redguides Contest...where you make pets, level pets, and battle pets!

It's sort of like a neopets/tomagotchi thingy...just an online version of it. It's a pretty basic script...not a whole lot to it yet...but there is enough to make it fun. The actual pet program is getting better day by day...and should eventually be one of the best around i'd like to think...to maybe even rival neopets.com ;)

This is overall a simple contest...you will make yourself a pet...read the FAQ or ask question in the forums at the site to figure out how to level, feed, fight...all that stuff (read the FAQ first...then ask questions ) (another note...the FAQ isn't done at the moment...so if there isn't something in the FAQ...which there isn't alot in it at the moment...ask away)

Then after you have learned how to do all that...you will do it..and fight and stuff. The way to win the contest is just as simple...the person with the most battle wins per month will be the winner...and you will get 1 month free access to redguides, and a custom title. Also note...you can't win more than twice in a row, so if you win for March and April..you will be ineligible to win in May...this makes it fair for everyone to get a chance at winning.

as we get more members participating in this we will add new ways of winning...maybe even have different divisions like lightweight, midweight, heaveweight and stuff...it's a work in progress...so give any advice feed back that you would like to.

Now you ask...how do i sign up?..first and most important of all...you MUST REGISTER AT CREATE-A-PET WITH THE SAME USERNAME YOU HAVE ON REDGUIDES!!!
...then you need to SEND CREED A PM ON CREATE-A-PET SAYING YOU ARE A REDGUIDES MEMBER
...once you do that I will add you to the redguides only membergroup there and you will be set to begin!

That's really all there is to it...but if you have any questions...feel free to ask.

(and just to get your interest sparked...I will soon be releases another site that is not based on pets...but on an actual RPG where you make your own character and fight, learn spells...all that Jazz that is in WoW and EQ...just a scaled down version of it...but there will be armor, weapons, classes, spells, all that stuff...look forward to seeing that in the coming months...but in the mean time...Pets it is!)

if you have any question about this contest...ask here...but if you have a question about the pets website...it will only be answered at Create-a-Pet.

website is http://create-a-pet.com/forums

oh yeah..p.s...if you think this is a dumb idea...that's nice...keep it to yourself cuz we don't care...;)

Last edited:
added to first post

do not make an egg until you send me a pm and get put in the redguides group...once in the redguides group you can skip the egg phase and just create a pet without waiting for the two day hatching time ;)

remember people...if you join...send me a pm on there so i know to add you to the redguides group (you'll get a bigger paycheck per day and a discount on some stuff ;))

ok...over 50 people have signed up on Create-a-Pet so far...but only about 20 of them have sent me a private message there....

if you want to participate in the contest...you MUST send me a pm once you register at Create-a-Pet!!!

Havent you learned yet creed....people dont pay attention lol. Nobody reads directions anymore. thats why the 12:00 still flashes on 98.9% of americas DVD players. We need to make a video....lmao

someoneorsomething said:
Havent you learned yet creed....people dont pay attention lol. Nobody reads directions anymore. thats why the 12:00 still flashes on 98.9% of americas DVD players. We need to make a video....lmao

make a video...good idea...

the first person to make a video of the entire process for joining this contest gets a lot of digiBucks at Create-a-Pet.com...

click link in this thread, register there, send creed pm, wait to get in group, make pet...done with video....

LMFAO...but i'm serious....lol

Brand New Contest..will happen EVERY MONTH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back