• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Boxing Team (1 Viewer)

kserviss22

RedCents
37¢
Posting again with a quick question. I can't decide whether or not to run my Bard, SK, Mage, Shammy with a wiz and healer merc or drop one of my PC's and add another wizard merc. With my bards 41% increased spell dmg song, it seems like a waste not to run two wizard mercs. Sorry if this was a bit confusing, all answers are appreciated :)

sounds like you have a decent setup already, shaman healer and cleric merc for backups, maybe swap the cleric merc and see if the shaman can handle it alone? I dont know the level of your characters but my 100 shaman can heal just fine in group settings for the most part

hmm i would leave it alone if its doing fine, and make sure you have the J5 mercs atleast til you hit max level.. that is unless its causing issues and you are dying alot

edit

im a believer if its not broke dont try to fix it, if its running fine now I would really just wait till 105 or 100 :)

Question - Boxing Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back