• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bored at work. (1 Viewer)

mavlin

RedCents
I work for University Of Phoenix tech support. I am stuck at work today untill midnight. Who has some suggestions for me? What can liven up my night? I will give my red cent to the idea I like best. And I have the flu. Have a heart and help a guy out. I'm sitting here listening to wcradio and I can ony take so much after music has gotten boring.

Edit1: 2 and a half hours and 1 (2 minute) call. Oouch
Edit2: 3 hours second call is 15 seconds.

Sorry for this stupid post but I am truly bored.

Last edited:
Play with the people ;)

If someone answers with "I have a problem. My name is..." Answer "I can't help you with that problem."

If someone says "When I do suchandsuch, my computer does something" Answer "Don't do it then"

You get the idea.

Or you could answer like your a high californian. Or have really really loud music in the background and say "What?" every 15 seconds. Bonus points if the user doesn't say anything.

Not bad right now i sniff really loud during the whole call ...fun stuff. Would be great if I get my call reviewed lol

Eating a peanut butter sandwich (Or pretending to be) is fun too :)

Edit: Or terminate every call with "Remember, we never had this conversation"

Edit2: Move the mouthpiece farther and farther from your lips as you speak. When the call ends, jerk the mouthpiece back into place and scream goodbye at the top of your lungs.

Tell them you're depressed and say you can help them much better if they cheer you up.

Frost..."if you have a computer"...think about that for a bit.

And if you turn your mouse upside-down, you have normal movement =p

He could be on a psp...wait...then he wouldn't be bored. And try the game without cheating...

Bored at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back