• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

booted to character screen (1 Viewer)

ketchup82

RedCents
lately whenever i try /zone I get booted back to server select screen......is there anyway I can fix this

I also noticed b4 i upgraded my comp i was crashing alot. MQ2 requires more of your computers resources on an already high running game. Before i only had 512 ram and eq was really straining my comp. now i have 1.5 gigs of ram and have no probs at all. (just 1 box). My vid card is decent too. I dont know if this is your problem either, but it might be.

ketchup82 said:
no was trying to go from cz to highpass.....it was doing it before I downloaded the new compile too

I think the locs for chain zoning are wrong someplace I had the same thing happen so I started running to Rivendale or whatever it is and then piggyzoning from there to HHK and had no problems at all.... It is hard coming out of POK sometimes and I find if I get one zone out things work better.

booted to character screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back