• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Toast - Blackwatch (1 Viewer)

sixwordsofadvice

RedCents
Hello there.

I'm not entirely sure of how to begin this, or how to phrase this entire message. But I'll do my best. I am here as a representative of the guild Blackwatch of Feathermoon (US). I've been lurking Notaddicted since its conception, but I've never really felt the inclination to post. Until now, that is.

Blackwatch, like Flowers of Happiness, is a guild of trolls, flamers, ninjas, exploiters, cheaters, and general assholes. We take pride in our pseudo-intelligence however, and in the sense of superiority we gain from pushing peoples' buttons. We consider trolling an art, something that must be honed and mastered over time.

Although we're not globally known or anything, we're extremely infamous on our own server, and have solidified our reputation as assholes. We're all extremely happy with this, but we have greater ambitions: we want more fame, more hate, more everything. We're a guild with an extremely loyal core of about a dozen people, and we're quite happy with the renown we've achieved with our few numbers.

We realize, however, that if we truly want to reach something, we need to expand our ranks, bringing more trolls, more pricks into the guild. This is extremely difficult, though: recruiting trolls, that is. It's not exactly looked well upon in-game, or on the official forums. So where to recruit? On the web of course; perhaps on a website of cheaters and exploiters.

If you're at all interested in joining our ranks, please visit our forum at forums.humortumor.com, or don't hesitate to email me at [email protected].

Also, we were recently featured in a wowinsider article, which may be viewed here
Thanks
sixwordsofadvice

Last edited:
MmORPGPopular.jpg

This is one wild music video. On a related note, in South Korea the music videos almost never have anything to do with the song (and even some videos get "reused" by some songs...it's lame.)

Fixt that for you =P

Thanks =)

Guess you guys only know us for: our skills to make you fat (Pastry), our l33t way to make drawings (the muhammed cartons), and the way we can nearly win tour de france but get kicked out of the race cos we cant tell you where we where at some point (Michael Rasmussen last year)

- decker

we had a < B L A C K W A T C H > on Daggerspine or Scilla or one of those servers i used to play on. Seems like they were alliance, and the horde took it upon themselves to create a hordeside < P I N K W A T C H > just because they could.

i seem to remember also that the black side of things fell apart, while the pink thrived, and was actually one of the bigger guilds progressionwise eventually.

i'd join your guild on an alt if you promise not to make me apply.

Toast - Blackwatch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back