• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Bind spot for raid group (1 Viewer)

Kazq

RedCents
53¢
Hello,

Looking for some advice from experienced raid boxers....
I have a raid group of 48 players, where is the best place to bind them? If I have a full wipe, I don't want to bring any attention to my raid with all 48 spawned in the same area...

I have a guild hall setup with anchors for my wizzies and druid but that's only good if I'm alive lol...

Hello,

I have a raid group of 48 players, where is the best place to bind them? If I have a full wipe, I don't want to bring any attention to my raid with all 48 spawned in the same area...

I have a guild hall setup with anchors for my wizzies and druid but that's only good if I'm alive lol...
posting here is basically a "please check this spot im about to be recommended to find me" lol.

you could do any old city - deeper the better probably - think like neriak or some other city

Hello,

Your best bet is to NOT have them all bound in the same spot but in a few different spots with a wizzy/druid bound nearby to pop them over to the GH if that is the case. Its also not completely uncommon to do various locations within GL or POK so that you are close to summon if that is needed. I can think of several raid forces on multiple servers that still have east or west side of lobby as their 'summon area' even though they havent summoned from raids in maybe a decade.

Question - Bind spot for raid group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back